18 August 2008

alba amo

well then, hello hello hello. it's good to see you guys again. i missed you.

we arrived not too late last night outside the two story white house that will be my domicile until hubby and i make purchase of a new place; garland and i, jessica elaine, live together now on the grounds of the coleman arts center in york, alabama. nice.

for those of you who don't know, i've just now finished an approximately 6 year long stint as an ant in bedford-stuyves, brookyln, new york. i am originally from los angeles, california. i don't know why i moved to new york but when the moment arrived, i knew it was time for me to bounce, undoubtedly, indubitably, sine dubio (without doubt, son). despite my assuredness about needing a new home, i've never had so many fresh peeps, so many good shoulders upon which to rest my heavy head when weary, so many beautiful faces, so many folks i could rely on to hook up the 'situations', as it were. i miss my friends so i'm gonna do the damn thing and write a blog so i can feel like i'm still around even tho i sho ain't. i'm getting teary now...

i slept damn near all day or laid up staring out the window tryin' to acclimate myself to my new world. my fat baby seal husband hooked up the eggs and biscuits for breakfast; it's weird though, my appetite is all upfucked from the travel and emotion. also, i smoked my last last last last last last last ciggy this morning. withdrawal only takes about half an hour to set in, i know this 'cause i've quit prolly sixty-two or 3 hundred thousand times in the last two years. oh sweet, and i'm on the rag as well so i'm just a hodgepodge of displaced chemical madness, hormones rage then ebb, i forget where i am, nerve synapses fire, i remember the same thing over and over again, forgetting that i have a whole different everything now, even though i am so much the same. i left the kitty babies in my old apt with muonja the beautiful. poor little ones, all drunk, castrated and confused. if you know my cats and you have some free time, go visit. i want them to see familiar faces as much as they can until i can go fetch them. ask them to please forgive me for cutting off theirs balls and jumping ship before they had time to sober up and give me goodbye kisses.

i got crappy cell service in the piece so email me. i have a landline but i'm not gonna post that online 'cause...well, 'cause that's just dumb. i have no idea why this thing has decided to type in italics and i HATE IT when this happens. it's not letting me change it. anyway, i was gonna post all the pictures from before i left and the trip down but, like i said, i'm several hot blood clots and an aneurysm in a row on a platter, or maybe in a pile in a glass like a parfait. either way, you gets no images just yet, not till my heartburn ceases, not till i stop bleeding profusely and sniffling. i just looked over my screen to see that garland is busy as a belljar, resizing pictures of yours truly for his blog so if you want to see photos of this, that and the other, check him out at gf-in-alabama.blogspot.com in a couple hours or maybe tomorrow. i'm not sure how far along he is. he's such a cutey...

i miss you guys. i miss you something tender, like inner thigh flesh. i'm pissed as hell at all of you for not coming with me. fuckers. despite that, that sadness, that fresh knowingness that things are so very much different, i'm so happy to be home. more to come, with pictures and stuff too. i love you guys. i hate you all for making me love you so very much. assholes.


jessicaelainefarwell@gmail.com

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Shutup.

I can't believe your gone

Pip Harper said...

You never told me where you lived, thus making it impossible for me to hoard your shit. I really wouldn't care about a goodbye; it's not like we saw each other--different lives, different circles, wah wah wah. I once moved to the south for a man. It didn't really work out, but, like, I hated the south. And then I hated him. And then he hated me. And now he lives in Chicago, and we really like each other again.

Enough about that shit. You're happy, you have a man, a truck, sky shots, artfagginess, and Fascist outlook--what more do you need? (A good pot dealer and a decent TV--you know, for NOVA, not for, like, Gossip Girl... um.)

But seriously though, I, like, needed a couch.

Sucka.

Best of luck, and I'll be reading this blog and judging accordingly.

Phil
PS. Isaiah Suggs and I are friends on Facebook. He sent me a birthday message this weekend. This is totally insignificant and the only reason why I'm telling you this is because I haven't seen or spoken to anyone who knows who Isaiah Suggs is since Vin called me on Sunday.

PPS. Kerri's pregnant. Babies!